Orange Poppy is Taetia’s latest design, stitched with gorgeous hand-dyed Kacoonda wools.
Delightfully warm, bright colours on black wool, with just a little bit of sparkle.
The colours just pop on a black background!
Taetia has stitched hers for display on a wall, but she also gives ideas for other ways to use this fabulous design: stitch on a scarf, or a sweater, or as a lid for a basket, or on the back of a jacket.
The design is 19cm x 17cm (7.5 inches x 6.5 inches). You will need a hoop of 9 or 10 inches diameter.
This kit contains everything you need:
- full instructions with colour photographs and drawings
- black wool fabric 34cm (13 inches) square
- Solvy 34cm (13inches) square
- all the hand-dyed Kacoonda wools required
- hand dyed velveteen 2cm x 3cm
- sequins, beads and notions