The Lowery Workstand is exceptionally well made by skilled engineers in the UK. These stands are fully adjustable with easy to turn levers and comes complete with a side clamping head, designed to hold both round and rectangular frames.
It can be swung away when you take a break and your frame can be easily flipped over to examine the back of your work.
The Silver Grey Workstand is made from steel, powder coated Silver Grey.
- The ‘L’ adjusting bars are available in different lengths to suit your requirements
- With half a turn of a lever screw, your Workstand will swing away then you take a break
- The clamphead can turn 360˚ allowing easy access to the back of your work
- Easy turn stainless steel lever scews makes the workstand fully adjustable
- Comes with a hard grade aluminium base to rest under your chair, sofa or bed
- Adjustment: up and down 910-500mm (36″-20″) in and out 150-230mm (6″-9″).
- The complete Lowery Workstand powder coated the original silver grey. Delivered to you in a manageable box, ready for simple, home assembly.Approximate adjustments:Horizontal: 160mm-245mm (6 ½” – 9 ½”)
Vertical: 500mm-885mm (20″-34 ½”)
Approximate weight = 3.0Kg (6½lbs)