With fantastic projects, step-by-step photographs, plus pages filled with reader’s letters, needlework stories from around the world, contributor profiles and ‘must have’ needlework news, this issue of Inspirations is not to be missed!
In Inspirations Issue 31 we teach you cutwork, discover beading, provide great gift ideas including a cute library bag for kids, exquisite French knot miniatures and the ultimate needlecase along with 80 pages of inspirational ideas.
Inside this issue:
- Narcissus – Elegant cutwork daffodil evening bag.
- The Formal Garden – Detached chain topiary trees.
- Antique Gold – Lavishly beaded evening bag.
- Liberty – Unique stumpwork cricket.
- Little Imp – Colourful library bag.
- Golden Threads – Exquisite needlebook.
- Angel Child – Cute toddler outfit.
- The Four Seasons – Tiny pictures portraying each season.
- Stitch Book – Six pages of step-by-step photographs and instructions.