With fantastic projects, step-by-step photographs, plus pages filled with reader’s letters, needlework stories from around the world, contributor profiles and ‘must have’ needlework news, this issue of Inspirations is not to be missed!
Inside this issue:
- Tranquility – an alluring cushion featuring translucent shadow work.
- Woodland Fantasy – elegant curtain tiebacks and matching draught stopper.
- Virtue – liberty blouse with embroidered collar inspired by the fabric.
- In Prayse Of The Needle – a classic Elizabethan roundel of intricate stumpwork embroidery.
- Field of Dreams – winsome stumpwork rabbits on a cream wool bassinet blanket.
- Cupid’s Dart – ethereal embroidered bassinet net with coordinating over skirt.
- Sun Kissed – a snow white toddler’s dress decorated with hand stitched madeira applique.
- Animalia – a delightful little monkey encrusted with densely stitched embroidery