‘A Passion For Needlework’ by Inspirations was created. A book dedicated to showcasing exquisite and innovative pieces with lavish galleries of gorgeous photography for the admirer, meticulous and detailed instructions for the hands-on.
Every project an adventure; each piece with its own unique story. Twelve brand new masterpieces for your stitching pleasure, hand selected to delight your senses and evoke your passion.
‘A Passion For Needlework’ features 12 brand new projects from some of today’s most creative and gifted needle artisans:
- ‘Berries for the Birds’ by Lorna Bateman
- ‘White Linen’ by Deborah Love
- ‘David Smyth’s Garden’ by Susan O’Connor
- ‘On the Beach’ by Judy Wilford
- ‘Corncockle and Dragonfly’ by Jane Nicholas
- ‘Secret Possessions’ by Elisabetta Sforza
- ‘Forest Kingfisher’ by Trish Burr
- ‘Cornus’ by Julie Kniedl
- ‘Proud Peacock’ by Alison Cole
- ‘Falling Leaves’ by Jenny McWhinney
- ‘Woodland’ by Jo Butcher
- ‘Serendipity’ by Susan O’Connor
Soft cover embellished with foil, 6mm ribbon bookmark, 164 pages on 128gsm premium quality Huaxia Sun matte art paper, two perforated lift out pattern sheets.
All projects include our world leading step-by-step instructions complete with detailed diagrams, how-to guides, expert tips and tricks and illustrated stitching glossary.