PLEASE NOTE THAT WE SHIP ALL ORDERS ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS ONLY
HELP – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
AS&E INDEX IS STILL AVAILABLE TO ACCESS – CLICK THIS LINK
- How do I purchase a product on your online store?
- Creating an Account
- Ordering Process
- Check Out
- Coming Back
- How do I order quantities of fabrics, ribbons and laces
- Do you have more kits available than what is on your online shop?
- I have never ordered online before, is it safe?
- How much will the shipping cost and how long will it take?
- How do I sign up for the email newsletter?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- How do I use the Create in Stitch Website gift vouchers?
- How long does it take for the staff member to send me my voucher?
- Can I get a gift voucher for someone else?
- Can I send someone a voucher who does not have an account with the Create in Stitch Website?
- What can I do if my gift voucher is not working?
- How do points work?
Our online store will allow you to find what you’re looking for in an instant… If you need help, simply ask!
1. HOW DO I PURCHASE A PRODUCT ON YOUR ONLINE STORE?
1.1 CREATING AN ACCOUNT
Step 1 Click ‘create account’
Step 2 Fill in your details and click the ‘continue’ button
Step 3 A confirmation message will appear on your screen and click the ‘continue’ button to start shopping!
Now you can browse the online store until your heart’s content!
You can use the search box towards the top right or click on the list of categories across the top of the screen.
Click on the image of the category that you would like to see.
Click on a products image for more information about that product.
1.3 ORDERING PROCESS
Step 1 Locate the desired product and click the ‘add to cart’ button.
Step 2 Continue shopping or visit the shopping cart to update quantity or complete your order.
Step 3 To purchase your products, click on the ‘proceed to checkout’ button
1.4 CHECK OUT
Step 1 Fill in your billing details and click the ‘continue’ button.
Step 2 Review your order and select your preferred shipping method
Step 3 Choose your payment method and click ‘place order’.
1.5 COMING BACK
Now that you’ve created an account, you can simply click on ‘sign in’ to start shopping.
If you do run into trouble, help is just phone call or a mouse click away.
2. HOW DO I ORDER QUANTITIES OF FABRICS, RIBBONS AND LACES
Go to the product that you would like to purchase. Select the quantity of the product in metres by typing or using the “+” and “-” buttons. A quantity of 1 equals 1 metre. Orders can only be made in whole lengths online, e.g. 1m or 2m (not 1.5m).
3. DO YOU HAVE MORE KITS AVAILABLE THAN WHAT IS ON YOUR ONLINE SHOP?
Usually our kits are only available for purchase for a limited time. Some kits from older Inspiration Magazine issues could possibly be recreated but not guaranteed. It will depend on stock availability and if any items in the kit can be substituted with an equivalent item. Click here for an enquiry form or phone us on (61 8) 8293 8600 for more details and please state the kit name, magazine issue and size (if applicable).
4. I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ONLINE BEFORE, IS IT SAFE?
Shopping online using your credit card is safe and secure, if not safer than using it in a retail store. The Create in Stitch Online Store supplies you with a secure session within our shopping checkout. Once you have selected ‘checkout’ you will notice a padlock icon on the base of your browser. This indicates that all information entered in the checkout system is secure.
5. HOW MUCH WILL THE SHIPPING COST AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Create in Stitch uses a dynamic shipping system that calculates how much the shipping will cost depending on the weight of the item and the destination.
For International shipping (outside) Australia we offer fantastic and reliable Australia Post International Express airmail rates.
For Australian deliveries we offer Express Post and Parcel Post methods.
Please note that Express Post is only guaranteed for next business day delivery within the Express Post network.
The cost and estimated time of delivery will be calculated and displayed in step one of the checkout process ‘delivery information’.
Please note that all shipping times are from date your payment is processed, not from the date when the order is placed.
Australian shipping: please allow 7 to 10 working days.
International shipping: please allow 10 to 20 working days.
Express Post: payments processed prior to 11am will be dispatched on the day, payments processed after 11am will be dispatched the following working day.
Back Orders: orders containing a back order item will be sent as soon as the back order item is in stock. If the current order and back order are requested to be sent separately, additional postage will be charged.
Order Enquiries: please always include your order number.
6. HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THE EMAIL NEWSLETTER?
To sign up for the free emailed newsletter, you need to follow this link to subscribe. The newsletter is a regular newsletter emailed to you, filled with the latest news and events, new products in store, special offers, reader’s stories plus much more. If you don’t wish to receive the newsletter anymore, unsubscribe by clicking here.
7. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I FORGET MY PASSWORD?
Go to My Account >> Lost Password and follow the prompts.
8. HOW DO I USE CREATE IN STITCH WEBSITE GIFT VOUCHERS?
Step 1 Purchase a gift voucher by adding it to your shopping cart and completing your order.
Step 2 Once your payment has been received your gift voucher will be emailed to you by a staff member.
Step 3 You can redeem this voucher yourself or email it to a friend or loved one.
9. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE STAFF MEMBER TO SEND ME MY VOUCHER?
It will take no longer than 1-2 business days.
10. CAN I GET A GIFT VOUCHER FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Yes, the gift voucher arrives in an email to you. It can be forwarded to any email address you like.
11. CAN I SEND SOMEONE A VOUCHER WHO DOES NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THE CREATE IN STITCH WEBSITE?
Yes, you can email the voucher to any email address. The person who receives the voucher will need to create an account with us if they do not currently have one. If they currently have an account they can login and redeem the voucher.
You can also purchase gift vouchers which you can give to people who do not have email access. These are available instore at 916 South Road, Edwardstown, South Australia 5139. Phone (08) 8293 8600 for more information.
12. WHAT CAN I DO IF MY GIFT VOUCHER IS NOT WORKING?
Click here for an enquiry form or phone us on (08) 8293 8600, freecall 1800 033 371 (within Australia) or International phone: 61 8 8293 8600.
13. HOW DO POINTS WORK?
The new points system was added in June 2014.
Every dollar that you spend is worth 1 point and 1 point is equal to $0.10
For example if you spend $100.00 – you would get a $10.00 points credit into your account.
Think of it as a 10% rebate back on your items to spend next time!
* Points are NOT redeemable for cash! – Points are awarded on ONLINE PURCHASES only and not instore or over the phone.
For questions or problems relating to points – please phone or email us.