Inspirations is celebrating 20 YEARS of the world’s most beautiful embroidery with a fabulous, NEW LOOK. Bigger and better than ever, you will find everything you have come to love and expect from your favourite embroidery magazine, including fantastic embroidery projects, beautifully photographed and with clear and easy to follow instructions, fabulous new products and needlework news.
For this special ANNIVERARY ISSUE we have gathered 15 PROJECTS for you, all from much-loved AUSTRALIAN CONTRIBUTORS. From super easy and quick to make to something more challenging you will love the variety of things to make.
With Christmas just around the corner, your fabulous projects and 3 full alphabets to help personalise your gift making include:
• A magnificent thread painted evening bag by Susan O’Connor
• Small and delightful botanical stumpwork pot from Jane Nicolas
• Stunning and practical crewel embroidered jewellery roll
• A super cute blanket and cushion with velour appliqué owls by Jan Kerton, quick and easy to make
• Gorgeous Christmas stockings by Jenny McWhinny, perfect for sweet surprises
• An elegant ornament is the ideal introduction to metal thread embroidery
• Lovely miniature needlepoint ornaments to hang on your Christmas tree
• A clever, monogrammed redwork pinwheel or ornament
• Lovely, personalised coathangers for a special baby in your life
• A delightful and easy to stitch whitework biscornu pincushion
• Vibrant zipped purse inspired by embroidery from India
As always, the projects are presented with detailed and easy to follow instructions, close-up photographs, clear diagrams and step-by-step instructions. Full-size patterns are supplied where required, including the embroidery designs and construction instructions.