DMC Woolly Natural Knitting Merino wool is wonderfully soft. Its unique quality comes from long, thin fibers that give superior softness to touch and a feeling of comfort when against the skin. Sourced from Australia, it is 100% natural and renewable.
Woolly yarn weight is “Light” (Size 3), making it ideal for all seasons. Fabrics knitted with Woolly have a fine even appearance with a nice drape and crisply defined stitches. Knitting with multiple strands produces a bulkier fabric. Using multiple colors creates interesting blends. Woolly has extensive pattern support for Women, Men, Children’s, Infants, and Home Decor.
Available in 48 beautiful colors with patterns and inspiration to match.
DMC Woolly Natural Knitting (Art. 488)
- 100% Merino Wool SUPERWASH
- Superior softness and comfort
- Produces knits with a fine even appearance, nice drape, and crisp stitch definition
- Yarn weight: “Light” (Size 3)
- 48 colors
- 5 ply
- 50 g ±136 yd ball
- USA needle size 4-6
- Gauge: 4″ x 4” = 23 stitches x 25 rows stockinette stitch
CARE & WASHING
Machine wash cold, delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Dry flat.