We are excited to announce a new pattern here at Create in Stitch. A bright wreath of sunflowers adorns this stylish blanket designed by Di Kirchner. Slashes of red flowers perfectly complements the vibrant yellows and sprays of white flowers created with bullion knots gives some dimension to the flowers. Such a beautiful bouquet not only attracts lustful looks from friends and family but various garden critters. A Stumpwork butterfly balances on a leaf, a bee buzzes by, a spider spins his web and a caterpillar makes a dinner of a sunflower leaf. For a bit of extra luck a tiny lady bug sits on a leaf. This is a gorgeous blanket for an adult or a child. This classic design is timeless and when backed with a black check or herringbone with simple piping looks fresh, clean and elegant.
Select either pattern or full kit from the drop down menu.
Full Kit Includes:
- Ivory Wool Cashmere Blanket 80 X 110 cm
- 19 Cascade House Wool Threads
- 1 Appletons Thread
- 1 Black and Gold Metallic Thread
You Will Also Need:
- Backing Fabric
- Light-weight Interfacing
- Fisoflex (Applicate paper)
- Water-soluble Blue Marker Pen
- Black Permanent Marker Pen
- 18 and 21cm embroidery hoop
- Pale Coloured Machine Thread