This issue of Inspirations Magazine is features plenty of stunning projects for Christmas. Issue 92 explores the tent makers of Cairo, Michel Hertault’s hand crafted umbrella’s and parasols, as well as a feature on the Yvette Stanton, embroiderer, author and publisher.
Projects in this issue:
- Shades of Christmas – A gorgeous wreath made up of seasonal decorations, stitched using whitework techniques with Christmas colours.
- Welcome Home – Fabulous new accessory to celebrate the re-print of Home Sweet Home.
- Sweet Treats – Cute little pincushions showcasing a variety of counted thread designs.
- Sugarplum – Magnificent bauble adorned with beaded flowers and drops.
- Santa’s Helpers – Six fun ornaments for your Christmas tree or home, bringing extra festive cheer.
- Circa 1756 – Traditional crewel design worked in beautiful wool threads.
- A Simple Life – Lavender and linen are the perfect combination for this pair of cushions.
- Double Delight – Pulled thread work Christmas stockings contrasting lustrous perle threads and satin ribbon with a hessian ground fabric.